Over the past couple of years, it’s safe to say that I haven’t been shy of a city break or two. With the likes of Rome, Luxembourg, Dublin and Amsterdam having been ticked off the list, I’ve come to the realisation that there’s quite a few more places I’d like to venture to! After all, the world is our oyster – so wouldn’t it be rude not to?
Cities I’ve Seen (in order of preference)
- Rome, Italy (my one piece of advice, if it’s not on your list, ADD IT. You’ll thank me after).
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Edinburgh, Scotland.
- London, England.
- Dublin, Ireland.
- Marrakesh, Morocco.
- Milan, Italy.
- Barcelona, Spain.
- Rennes, France.
- Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Luxembourg, Luxembourg.
- Bath, England.
- Cornwall, England (I’ve already been, but I’d love to go in Summer).
- Belfast, Ireland.
- Paris, France.
- Prague, Czech Republic. I visited when I was younger, would love to go again!
- Berlin, Germany (November / December time – I love Christmas markets).
- Venice, Italy.
- Reykjavik, Iceland.
- Nice, France.
- Madrid, Spain.
- Santorini, Greece.
- Plitvice National Park, Croatia.
- New York, USA.
As you can see, I better get saving!! This year, it’s my aim to see a little bit more of England! As mentioned in the list above, I’d really love to stay in Bath for a weekend, it looks so beautiful and I really want to visit the Roman Baths. I speak conversational French so I’m always looking for places to go and practice! I recently returned from Luxembourg, which was a much-appreciated opportunity to speak the language and communicate with the locals.
Have you been to any of these places or fancy going there yourself? Don’t forget to drop a comment in the space below!
Thank you for reading! You can read my posts on places such as Edinburgh, Rome & Dublin here.