Yaaaay! We were so excited when we found out that we’d been nominated for the Liebster Award, we’ve seen it passing around so many times, so thank you so much to Frankie from Frankie Fancies for the nomination!
So here goes, these are our answers to Frankie’s thought-provoking questions –
1.What are the top 3 things on your bucket list?
Amy – To go to New Zealand and Australia (this is happening very soon, ekkkk), attend TomorrowLand festival and learn to ski/snowboard to a decent level.
Billie – Go on a safari in Africa, do a complete city tour of Europe and go on the longest zip wire in Europe!
Amy – It may sound a bit morbid but I don’t have one specific person that I look up to in particular. I think my whole family are incredible but I don’t have one specific person.
Billie – For me, surrounding myself with the people who make me happy and the people who want me to succeed is the biggest inspiration in my life because it’s truly the most motivating thing in the world.
- I have never broken any bones
I got chicken pox so bad it left a scar in the middle of my chest
I’ve never smoked or touched a cigarette (pretty impressive at 19!!)
I’ve danced all my life up until I was 18
I HATE strawberries, marshmallows and cheese
I’m obsessed with being organised and tidy
I google everything
I’m a picky eater
Jeremy Kyle is a massive guilty pleasure
I’m too scared to get any more piercings or get any tattoos even thought I really want some more.
I hardly ever tan, I’m so pale so I go from white to red back to white. If I tan, it’s a miracle.
- I’m a leftie.
- I’m currently experiencing the horrible pain of Wisdom teeth coming through 🙂
- I absolutely LOVE my job.
- I am a huge tea-drinker.
- An endless supply of camembert and fried brie would give me eternal happiness.
- An endless supply of Come Dine With Me and Four In A Bed would also give me eternal happiness.
- I LOOOOOOOVE saving up and spending money on holidays and trips away.
- I can’t eat mince. Praise the lord for Quorn!!
- I’m an extrovert – I love to get out there, meet new people and socialise.
- I have a sweet tooth and love desserts.
- Floral prints are my fave.
The blogs we’ve love to nominate are…
- Have you got any hidden talents?
- What embarrassing mistake have you made that has taught you a lesson?
- What accomplishment are you the most proud of?
- What’s the most unusual item in your drawers/make-up drawer?
- What’s your guilty pleasure?
- If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?
- Who’s your favourite blogger?
- If you could do anything in the world tomorrow, what would it be?
- What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
- Has blogging taught you anything about yourself?
- What’s your biggest aspiration for the future?
The Official Rules
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
We really hope you enjoyed reading our post (apologies for it being so long!) and we can’t wait to hear the answers from our nominated bloggers!
Lots of love,