Hello lovelies! We’ve got a few long posts coming up over the next couple of weeks, so I really wanted to do something short and sweet that would be fun to read, whilst also giving you all a little bit more of an insight into me and my life!
- Love Island. I mean come on, how am I supposed to spend my evenings when it’s over?! This is like the 8583895th time I’ve mentioned it in one of my posts, but I’m literally so addictive it might be a little worrying.
- My car. I literally couldn’t survive without a car, I drive almost 40 miles a day and use it to visit my boyfriend whilst he’s at uni.
- Heels. I’m quite short, so forever looking for any excuse to chuck on a pair of heels. I feel like every girl has that ONE pair of heels to die for? Mine are from Kurt Geiger and are the ultimate BAE.
- Moisturiser & Exfoliator. I’m obsessed with moisturising my body at least once a day and exfoliate super-regularly. My favourite brand for these sort of products is Soap & Glory. If you would like to hear the low-down on all my favourite Soap & Glory products, you can catch-up on my previous post here.
- Benefit Brow Zing. I bought this product a year and a half ago ( I remember because it was Christmas haha) and it’s literally incredible! I love using the wax to shape my brows, and then the powder to fill them out. I think this product set me back about £24, which is incredible as it has lasted so long! It’s my absolute go-to eyebrow product.
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara. One word. AMAZING. I’ve naturally got quite long lashes and I find that this mascara works so well on them, I always get compliments on my eyelashes when I wear it.
- Urban Decay Setting Spray. This product is just as incredible as the reviews suggest (for anyone who’s ever seen them on social media – there’s a few humorous ones isn’t there?!) I have oily skin and find that this setting spray really helps to keep my shininess under control.
- My Phone. I’d be the first person to admit that I couldn’t survive without a mobile!
- Passport. There’s nothing I love more than going somewhere I’ve never been before. My most recent adventure was mine & the boyf’s trip to Rome, you can read about it here.
- Black skinny jeans. I have so many pairs! They’re such a versatile item of clothing that can be worn to any occasion, smart or casual.
So I hope you enjoyed reading about the 10 things I couldn’t live without! I can’t promise that these would be the things that I’d wish for if I was stuck on a deserted island in the middle of nowhere, but hey ho I’m loving them now!
Feel free to catch up on any of our recent posts and don’t forget to let me know the items you couldn’t live without by dropping a comment below!
Have a fab weekend whatever you’re doing,